You can contribute to our common aim by sharing:
- impressions/stories about your own or regional country, town, village, etc. that you have visited
- impressions/stories about anything you find interesting in different places (people, culture, customs, nightlife, problems, events, nature, etc.)
- traveling information and tips (long/short stories) you find useful (for example: what to do/not to do while traveling and see sighting; what do you recommend/not recommend; what to visit/not to visit; 10 best places to see/go out/ etc.)
- photos and videos of everything we have already mentioned. We encourage you to share photos by:
- 1. Publishing photos on your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook profile, using hashtag #regconnectme in the description. In that way they will be automatically shown on our website, in the section “Social”, and best ones will also be reposted on our social network profiles.
- 2. Share those or different photos and videos of a good-quality by using the same button as for sharing stories -"Start sharing" button at the end of this page. Every month most of them will be published on our website, in the section “Experiences”.
- whatever you want, as long as it corresponds to our mission!
On RegConnectMe website you can also learn about:
- Documents you need in order to travel within the region
- Regional NGOs and trainings/internships/seminars/conferences, etc. they may offer
If you have an idea but you are not sure does it corresponds to our mission, please contact us!
Best photos and stories will be rewarded with a stipend at the end of each month!